1) Democracy has intrinsic value.
2) This value is linked to the information citizens have access to.
3) Currently information is too expensive in our society and the state has an obligation to lower this cost.
This cost is due to the difficulty in verifying the validity of arguments.
4) The state should set up focused independent institutions which seek to provide clear guidance on issues of import to the public.
5) Institutions of this kind do exist to a limited extent currently, do work and are a positive impact on society. We should expand on these.
2) What is the limit to the kind of questions we are comfortable providing a state researched view on?
3) Why does publicly funded media fail to provide the information the public requires? / Does it fail?
4) What are the precise questions we would ask these institutions to answer?