We have lots of exciting content coming your way! This includes:
- The launch of a new special series on Teaching Philosophy, kicking off with an interview with Liam Kofi Bright.
- A special “philosophers’ rundown” on COP26 in November.
- Lots more from our popular Beyond the Ivory Tower series, in which we interview those working at/across the boundary between theory and practice.
- Videos and podcasts introducing Political Philosophy in a Pandemic: Routes to a More Just Future (Bloomsbury 2021) – a collection of essays on the ethics and politics of COVID-19 out later this month. The book’s been written almost exclusively by Justice Everywhere authors and friends (including all of those interviewed in our Beyond the Ivory Tower series – Onora O’Neill, Marc Stears, Jonathan Wolff, Rebecca Lowe, and Rowan Cruft).
- The continuation of our collaboration with the Journal of Applied Philosophy, introducing you to cutting-edge research being published on justice-related topics in applied and engaged philosophy.
- Weekly posts from our a superb (and expanded!) team of house authors, offering analysis of a vast array of issues in moral and political philosophy, as well social policy and political economy every Monday.
So please follow us, read and share posts on social media (we’re on both Facebook and Twitter), and feel free to comment on posts using the comment box at the bottom of each post. If you have a suggestion for a topic or would like to contribute a guest post on a topical subject in political philosophy (broadly construed), please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.